Sunday, November 29, 2009

Taking some time off!



Thanks for your patience as I work thru this back pain and take some time off to recoup. Several of you already know, but for those who don't...I was helping my dear hubby and son clean out the garage and get Christmas boxes down. Even after being told by both of them NOT to pick up the box, stubborn me picked up the box and was greeted immediately by pain in my low back and radiating down my right leg. You would think after already having two back surgies, I'd learn! Sad thing was I just wanted to be more help to them both since they were doing me the favor:) So that is why some posts have come thru (if they were already planned and saved) and why some have not (ones I still needed to do). So with that being said - I am doing better today and that's what counts! Thanks for your patience and for all you phone calls.

Hopefully back to normal soon!

p.s. - This incident has been helpful in my year long ploy to get my hubby to by us a laptop - I just had to find something good out of a bad situation! I'll let you know how that works out:)

0 comments: