Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Share...

So SU! Leadership was January 6th-8th, and due to my back injury and having to stay in bed to heal a tear in one of my disks and some pinched nerves...I was not able to attend after 2 months of planning and a pre-payment! I was SO SAD to think I wasn't going to be with my friends and other fellow demonstrators from all over the United States and Canada, and to get my goodies. But I talked to SU! and my upline and friend Sue Brown, was given permission to pick up my items while she was there.
On one of the days at Leadership...SU! passed out a quilt block to everyone in attendance. They were made using dies from our Big Shot Line.Sue wasn't sure if she'd be able to get me one...but asked those passing them out and explained why I wasn't there.

They came to her later and gave her a quilt block to give to me. I was so exicited when Sue brought mine over.
Can you imagine making over 1000 of these? But the Big shot and Dies save a lot of time they explained. You can cut up to eight layers of batting and fabric at one time.

So here is my beautiful quilt block that Sue was able to get for me. Below is a close up so you can see the detail from the dies and the stitching - wow am I lucky! I just wanted to share this fun idea with you...because they had alot of displays showing everything from quilts, purses, table runners, and aprons using the Big Shot & Dies. If you missed my earlier post during the week of the pictures...you can view them HERE!
Happy Creating,
Kendra


Some of the pictures used in this post, were taken by another Demonstrator, Patty Bennett, who attended and taught at Leadership this year!



0 comments: