Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Share...

As promised...I wanted to share some ideas with you using the set "I {HEART} Hearts" Set. I'm not sure if you saw my post on January 22nd...but you can view it HERE!
It will let you know how purchasing this set in
Wood #117010 - $26.95
OR
Clear #118571 - $18.95 (Acrylic block D recommended)
will help those who have suffered in Haiti and get relief. So below are (7) ideas for you in how you can use this this wonderful set all year round.



This card I CASED from another Demonstartor...Angie Kennedy-Juda. She had her card turned the other way, and hers a bit more simplified...but I loved her colors and tried to work with the same.

This card was fun and simple to make...The largest heart that says Friend is actually on the inside of the card. I used the Large Heart Punch to cut out a peek through window in my card. The rest of the hearts are on the top (front) of the card.

This was a fun card to make. I used markers to color the hearts and then stamped and punched or cut them out.

This is such a sweet and simple card to make. It uses two items that you can get for FREE when you place a Sale-A-Bration order...the Scallop Trim Punch and also the Whimsicle Words Set. The colors I used are Whisper White, Soft Suede, and Pretty In Pink.

This card was taken straight from a Demo that was shared at Leadership this year. I did put my own personal touches on it.

And last...but not least are (2) tags I made using this set. The salutations are from other sets. So as you can see this set is quite versatile and can be used year round, and when you purchase it between now and February 28th, $2.00 from every set will be donated to help those in Haiti.
Thanks for stopping by - Kendra


0 comments: