Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Share...


For my Sunday share today I wanted to share the card I made for my sister in laws birthday. She is the sister in law that has been having health problems and that we nearly lost a few weeks ago. I have been here for almost two weeks this time, and she has had her first surgery which has been a success. Two more surgeries to go (right kidney and gall bladder). I leave to return home Tuesday...so please forgive me because I can't figure out how to edit my pictures on my brothers software! So this is straight from the camera to you...and everything is SU! and several of the items I used are Sale-A-Bration items which you can only get through the end of the month.

I hope your enjoying your weekend - Kendra
P.S. - For kicks we blew up latex surgical gloves and the nurse that was in the surgery with Lori, brought out one of her stones in a vile...so that was her "birthday present"!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.