Monday, March 8, 2010

Working With My Big Shot...


Today I wanted to share this super easy "Top Note" Purse.
DIRECTIONS: Cut (2) Top Notes and you will also need an extra small lunch sack. Run both Top Notes through the Big Shot Machine using the SU! Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder. Rub your ink pad directly across the (2) embossed pieces to highlight your embossed images. Adhere your bag to the back and front pieces, punch your handles using the Small Oval Punch, add a ribbon for embellishment.
This is a cute idea for a last minute gift idea...just add a gift card, goodies, nail polish and decals, mini bottles of lotion and body wash, etc.
Happy Paper Crafting - Kendra



Above is a card that I received in a swap at our monthly demonstrator meeting...and it's by my friend and up-line Sue. This was my inspiration for the purse!

0 comments: