Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A BIG CHANGE IN COLOR!

Yesterday SU! announced we are getting a new "Color Renovation". I'll be honest...I was not a happy camper at first! Lot's of thoughts were going through my head about the changes like, cost, loosing some of my most favorite colors, and of course...how would my customers feel about it!

I can now say that with a good night sleep, watching and reading all the litature that SU! had for us demonstrators, and talking with a few of my demonstrator friends... I am really excited for this change and I personally can't wait to get my hands on some of these colors and play with colors that are returning! The offical "New" Color Families will be launched in July 2010 with the new catalog, but here are a few of the details for you...

We have (4) New Color Collections...which will have (10) core colors and they are; Brights, Neutrals, Regals, & Subtles

Between the collections...(5) colors are completely new and they are;
Daffodil Delight, Early Expresso, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, & Marina Mist
*you will see a color on the chart called "Crumb Cake"...this is a new name for our current color "Kraft" and it will now be available in ink, paper, refills, marker, and wonder crayons!

We also have (10) returning colors;
Tangerine Tango, River Rock, Riding Hood Red, Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, & Rich Razzleberry.

All of the other colors including (3) of the In-Colors from this year are going to be retired in June 2010. Good news is that SU! will continue to provide (5) new In-Colors per year, and they will be around for a (2) year time span. This way we can stay current to what is popular in the current market.

Please check the bottom chart to see if you will need to stock up on any of your favorites before they retire. This would include Reinkers, Markers, Card Stock, Wonder Crayons, & Ink Pads. I think I will miss Bordering Blue, Ballet Blue, Ruby Red, and Close to Cocoa the most!

SU! Demonstrators can start pre-ordering all the new colors in June so you will be seeing all the fabulous new colors showing up very soon on my blog, and other blogs as well. I really am excited about the news now that I have had some time to digest everything and can't wait to get my hands on these colors and share them with you all!

PLEASE let me know if you have any questions - Kendra


I am EXCITED to introduce to you the..."Color Renovation"

CLICK HERE TO PRINT THE PDF "COLOR RENOVATION CHART"

0 comments: