Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Share...



Today my share is my Inspiration Card from yesterday. I'm a day late...but yesterday was my husbands birthday and we spent the day celebrating. I am also giving you a sneek peak of a new set that will be available May 1st and is from the new Summer Mini Catalog. It is called "In A Word" and is a set of (5) for $9.95 Clear OR $12.95 Wood. I am also show casing the wonderful set..."Awash In Spring" set which is available through the end of this month. Then it will be in the new catalog in July...but why wait!!! This is a wonderful set of outline and solid images that is really fun to use. So I hope that you like the card and that your Sunday is wonderful.
Thanks for stopping by today - Kendra


SPECIAL: For those who order the Awash In Spring Set through me or my on-line store before April 30th...you will receive a $5.00 off coupon good towards your next purchase!
Awash In Spring Wood Set #117062 $39.95
Awash In Spring Clear Set #120549 $27.95

0 comments: