Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday's Big Shot Project Share...



So for my BIG SHOT PROJECT SHARE...I wanted to show you these darling owls that my upline and friend, Sue Brown, shared with me last week. You will need the PILLOW BOX DIE to create these and a few punches. The very last picture shows a "boy" & a "girl" owl that she and her daughter, Tamara, used as invites to her grandaughters 3rd birthday party. The invite and I believe a small treat were inside for each child. One mom shared with them that her son slept with it for three nights (she couldn't pry it from his fingers!) How dang cute are these!!!! Thanks Sue for sharing.

2 comments:

Dale Morin said...

Your owl is adorable. TFS
followed through SC

Patty said...

these owls are darling!!! I'm your newest followr from the thread on SC. I invite you to stop by #53 and follow me as well at http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com

Have a super day!!