Saturday, April 2, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award - yep again!

How cool is this - AGAIN!

I'm Super Excited to be honored again with the {Stylish Blogger Award}. The award comes by way of Stacy- @ Stacy's Stampin' Spot and you can view her blog by clicking HERE.

When you are given this award...there are (4) things you must do...

1. Thank the person that gave you the award and link back to their blog (above). THANKS STACY!


2. Share (8) things about yourself:

1. I enjoying camping in the mountains & long walks on the beach.


2. This is the second time around that I am a SU! Demonstrator...I had to quit the first time due to a very bad 2nd back surgery which left me in bed for nearly two years.


3. I {LOVE} to stamp after everyone's gone to bed and the house is quiet.


4. I love to bake anything!


5. I just started reading the Harry Potter books {after seeing all the movies}.


6. I {LOVE} dark chocolate anything!


7. I just started back to work part time (3 day's a week) this month doing private duty home healthcare, and I enjoy it very much:)


8. I {LOVE} to play games (board or card) and put puzzles together any chance I get.


3. Pass this award on to (8) other Stylish Bloggers:


1. Ann Marie @ Ann Marie's Stamping Adventure!- click HERE.


2. Jennifer @ Paper Tramp Stamper!- click HERE.


3. Kristin @ Sunshine, Smiles & Stamps = Lovin' Life! - click HERE.


4. Peggy @ Stampin' Peg's Stampin' Spot- click HERE.


5. Angel @ Make Something Cute- click HERE.


6. Stacie @ Stamping With Stacie- click HERE.


7. Jen @ Stamp it with Jen- click HERE.


8. Amanda @ Life Is...- click HERE.


4. Leave a comment on their blogs so they know your passing it on to them. {CONGRATS LADIES}

0 comments: