Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I dig you...

Isn't this such a fun card. It actually folds down to fit into an envelope so it can be mailed flat...but the SURPRISE...it pulls up so it can stand on it's own. I used the I DIG YOU stamp set, SUMMER SMOOCHES dsp, and ISLAND INDIGO RUFFLED RIBBON, GLIMMER BRADS, and the MODERN LABEL PUNCH.




On a personal note I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet daughter, Jessica, who turned 21 on Monday...and all she wanted to do was go to the Cheesecake Factory with her family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the project TFS!
melissastampingvoila.blogspot.com

Destiney said...

I love your cards they are so fun to look at! I'm going to try and make my own soon! You are very inspiring!

Poeticallyillustrated.blogspot.com

Kazza said...

loving the little digger :)
I am now following you from SC and would love you to follow me too.
www.kazzasworld/blogspot.com