Friday, July 20, 2012

MY CONVENTION 3-D SWAPS...

I had a GREAT time swapping cards and 3-D items yesterday at Convention. There are SO MANY talented demonstrators with great ideas!
Below are my 3-D items that I swapped...a mousetrap turned refridgerator magnet, a matchbook notebook, a bird seed holder, and lip balm packages.
I'm SO excited for opening session and to hear about new products, see demonstrations, participate in break out classes, and meet new people and swap more!
Have a great day ;-)










3 comments:

Migdalia said...

wow!!!They are all fabulous!!!!I wish I was there!!!

Eddie Meyer said...

Dear Kendra,
Just a note to say how much I love the bird seed party favor you traded with me. It is beautiful. Can't wait to share with my downline, Amanda Corbet. Eddie Meyer

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful creations! I just wanted to let you know, though, in the friendliest of ways, that you made a grammatical error in writing "tummy's". It should be "tummies" or "tummys" but no apostrophe is needed when referring to a noun that is plural. Just thought I'd mention it!