Monday, April 28, 2008

A FEW IDEAS FOR MOTHER'S DAY


Here are just a few ideas for a quick - but very cute Mother's Day gift & cards. I used the "True Friend" set (a favorite of mine lately!). I used Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, and Whisper White CS for the cards. I also embelished them with ribbon, flowers, pearls & rhinestone brads from the Pretties Kit.
For the Door Hanger - I used Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, and Whisper White CS. Mellow Moss 1/4 " Grosgrain ribbon and a peel and stick definition for scrapbooking (not Stampin' Up!). My DH took me for a date night and we went to dinner at Chilies. While there I asked if I could buy some coasters from them. Our waiter brought back a handful and said take em'. So this was an idea from my good friend Sue Brown that I copied. It does make a cute Mother's Day gift for a sister, girlfriend, teacher or your mom! Happy Stamping. Kendra

0 comments: