Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday's Big Shot Project...

I have (2) cards to share with you today that use several different products for the {BIG SHOT}. I used a variety of {TEXTURED EMBOSSING FOLDERS} as well as the {TOP NOTE DIE}. For the first card I ran several different Card Stocks thru the embossing folder and then cut them down to 1" strips. Then glued them onto a piece of white CS. Then I ran it thru the Big Shot using the Top Note Die. The second card uses seveal different embossing folders and I cut those strips a bit bigger at 1 1/2" strips.

I hope you'll try this fun technique for some unique cards!





Top Note Stampin' Up! Bigz Die

#113463

$21.95

Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die

#119976

$7.95


Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die

#116824

$7.95

Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die

#117335

$7.95


Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

#120175

$7.95

1 comments:

Michey said...

I love the big-shotty goodness here, Kendra! Your first sample reminds me of Neapolitan Ice Cream! What a fun way to showcase a bunch of different folders!