Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday's Tool, Technique, or Tutorial...

Today I have a tutorial for you that will show you how to create this front door card. Below you will see pictures and written instructions with-in the picture...just follow along and create your very own cozy front door card.
Credit for this design goes to LeAnn G. who's blog I sometimes pop in on. Lately with being on pain pills and muscle relaxers...let's just say my brain is FUZZY most days. So to see something this creative - I just had to CASE the idea and share it with you and save on brain power. You will see me sharing alot of ideas with you this month from other demonstrators. I'm looking forward to having to take to many more of these pills after my surgery!
Thanks for stopping by and have fun with this tutorial!














3 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

pretty, simple crafting, ! thanks for the tutorial !
greetings, martina
x

Renee said...

okay i know christmas is done and gone, but I have to case this idea, this weekend, just for fun. I LOVE it!! hugz n blessings.

Renee said...

p.s. thanks for the tutorial ;)