Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesday's Card or Scrapbook Share...



I have a card to share with you today that uses the Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch, and Stampin' Pastel Chalks. I first ran the Ivory Naturals CS through the Big Shot using the embossing folder. I then cut from chipboard a tree shape. I used the negative piece to lay on top of my embossed cardstock and used a spong and Old Olive Ink first to create the tree. I then went back with an applicator (or q-tip works nicely) and applied the red chalk to the center of the flowers. I punched a piece of Chocolate Chip CS with the Scallop Trim Border Punch and attached that to my tree piece. I then tied a 1/4" Old Olive grosgrain ribbon around my tree piece and tied into a knot. I attached that to my card base which is Riding Hood Red CS. Lastly...I stamped my greeting, and used Dimensionals to attach it.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy this idea!

1 comments:

Susan said...

I really like this!