Friday, April 11, 2008

SET OF THE MONTH: Zoofari


The "Zoofari" set is on page 72 of the Spring-Summer 2008 Catalog. It has (6) stamp images that make really cute kid cards. But it also works well for adult cards. The card at the left was made using the bird stamp image and stamped in black on Whisper White. Then I used my blender pen and my Stampin' Up! water color crayons to color each of them in. I then used the large oval punch and paper pierced around the oval and straight across the card in a double line. I layed this on top of a peice of Blue Bayou & stamped, Thank You, from the "Short & Sweet" set. I added some of the double stitched ribbon in Blue Bayou to complete the card. I saw this idea on another blog and copied it - I wish that I could give that person the credit for this card properly, but I cannot find it now & do not know their name. But, obviously you can see, she has terrific ideas! Try using your "Zoofari" set to make cards other than kid cards, and if you don't have this set...it's one you'll definitely want to add to your collection! HAPPY STAMPING.

0 comments: