Thursday, April 24, 2008

Up Coming Classes


I know I haven't taught these classes yet, but I have had some requests to post the pictures on the blog...so here they are!

This class is a technique class on; Iris Folding.



These two pictures are of a project time class; Photo Albumn Purse

(I have to give credit where credit is due. This idea came from Jan Tinklenberg - she has great ideas!)

Scrapbook Purse

Second picture is of the inside of the purse.
This would make a wonderful Mother's Day gift.



The next class I'm holding is our Stamp-A-Stack and these are the four cards were doing this month. Since it feels like spring here in Tucson, Az. - I wanted to go with a flower theme.
The last class is also a technique class; Scratch & Sniff Cards. This is using the new "Tart & Tangy" set and Designer Series Paper - Summer Picnic, from the latest Occasions catalog. I LOVE THESE TWO ITEMS!!!

0 comments: