Saturday, August 30, 2008

AUGUST CLUB PHOTOS


These are a few photos from the August Card & Project Club and Scrapbook Club. Please forgive me, my photos were taken at night and they are not the best. Hopefully these will peak your interest and give you some ideas for stamping.

CARD: This card is using are newest Simply Card Kits and it's coordinating Wow Flowers stamp set. In the kit you get everything you need to make 9 complete cards. Everything but the adhesive is included in these kits.




12x12 PAGE: This page was made for both the Scrapbook and the Card & Project Club. It is one of my newest color combinations and uses Riding Hood Red & Chocolate Chip Cardstock. I also used one of our new Designer Series Papers called - Bella Rose. It uses Kiwi green, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red & Pink Pirouette colors and is just beautiful! I even dyed the Pretties kit flower pink to match the page.







PROJECT: This is a fun & quick project for anyone. It is a cd holder out of Pink Pirouette Cardstock and some Bella Rose Designer Paper. This one was specifically designed for a wedding. It can hold a cd full of the bride & grooms favorite songs as they're thank you to their guests. For the Scrapbook Club I also designed a page with the cd holder attached. It could be a wedding Page with a disc full of wedding photos, a family reunion page with a disc full of reunion photos, or even a babies birth, or a birthday party. It's a great way to always know where the cd of your Pictures is
for that certain event! (Sorry - I didn't get a picture of the page before the hostess went home with it!)




CARD: This was the MAKE-N-TAKE card for the Card & Project Club and I also made these for my Southwest Demonstrator Swap for this month. I love this Sock Monkey set and especially enjoyed sewing floss for the balloon string.










12x12 PAGE: This was the MAKE-N-TAKE for the Scrapbook Club. I wanted to show how you could incorporate a card onto the page, especially if it is a card you really like and want to save. This page uses the card above and also some Baja Breeze Cardstock, the Scallop Edge Punch. It makes a really cute birthday page!

0 comments: