Friday, October 24, 2008

OCTOBER - Demonstrations from the Card & Project Club and the Scrapbook Club

I loved making this treat for each of my club members. It was so much fun to make and it's a great way to showcase a treat for a special occasion. I got this fun idea from another demonstrators blog. I'm so glad there are talented people out there to share their ideas!



A bookmark with all the In-Colors. Another treat for my club members as a hostess appreciation gift.



This was a project idea I got from my friend Karen. I love how the Word Window punch creates the perfect opening for the chocolate treat.




This was a page I demostrated to both groups. I love this set "Crazy for Cupcakes". I heat embossed the cupcake stand with black powder and then used the aqua painter to color the cupcakes in. I also used dimensionals on the bottom portion of the striped paper, so that it would stand off the page a little and resemble an awning of a bakery store. I love this page!



This was a page I demonstrated to both groups. I used the "Inspired by Nature" set. The technique used was a fun way to get a water colored look by using markers on your stamp - lightest to darkest. Then spritz it lightly with a water bottle (not so it's runny) and then stamp your image.



Make & Take for the Scrapbook Club - we used the "Insired by Nature" set again. I love this set! The cat's tails are accomplished by using the Horizontal Punch. We also used the Hodge Podge Hardware in "Styled White".



Make and Take for the Card & Project Club. I used the small and large oval punch's to create the pumpkins. I also used the 5 petal flower punch to create the leaf and the word window punch for the stem. These pumpkins would be so cute on a place card or napkin ring for Thanksgiving!

0 comments: