Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Love It When My Club Members Share!


This is a book that Ann Bonar, who is a member of our Card & Project Club group. She made this for her husband for Valentines Day. She is a very talented paper crafter and she has jus decided to become a SU! Demonstrator - Way to go Ann!









In her book she included pages on the things they enjoy doing together and special thoughts through out it.





















She also included pages about places they have been together. She personalized it and after she shared it with me, my eye's were misty...I know her husband LOVED it!

















My friend Katie was catching up on her scrapbooking this month and I asked here to let me see what she was working on...I love her pages! She is so talented. This is the first page of her 12x12 double layout. I just love this DS Paper! It makes the most darling pages.














Second page of double layout. Pages by Katie Johnson.

0 comments: