Friday, March 27, 2009

Fridays "Stamp Set" Spotlight...

Today's "Stamp Set" Spotlight is on this set called - Seeing Spots.
This set is found on page 108 in the current SU! catalog. It is a set of (6) and costs $16.95. I have had my set for several, several years now, and I can always turn to this set for a classy and quick card. I also invested in the matching Classy Brass Seeing Spots Template at the same time I bought the set. With this template, I have been able to create many pages, cards and projects using the technique - "Dry Embossing". It is a beautiful technique that you acheive using the template and a stylus to emboss the paper by making impressions on the backside of your cardstock. Very easy technique - call me if you'd like to learn more about it. Below are several examples I've made using this set. However, the pink and brown spinner card I received in a swap a couple of years ago. I hope you enjoy these samples and this set spotlight.
HAPPY STAMPING!
Kendra












































0 comments: