Friday, May 1, 2009

Make sure to scroll down and see all (3) posts for today !

May is here and I can't believe it! This month we are celebrating National Scrapbooking Month. Do you scrapbook? Sometimes it's hard to start because you just get so overwhelmed and really don't know where to start. There are so many options to choose from now days ... 6x6, 81/2x11, 12x12, scrapbooks in tins, circle journals, and so much more. Or it may just be the phrase "I don't have time to scrapbook" that keeps you away. (An excuse that I have used often!)

Well this month every Thursday I will be giving you tips, tricks, layout ideas, and have pictures of samples for you. Hopefully they will inspire you to pull out those pictures and scrapbook them so that you & your family will enjoy them for years to come!

I have set a personal goal for myself for the month of May. Ten pages in 31 days. My goal may be small to some, and over Zealous to others, but knowing you will be coming back to check on me will push me to keep going. With so many great events this month...Mother's Day, father's & son's outing, my daughter's graduation from HS, visiting family members, a scout trip to the Black River...I'm hoping it makes it a little easier and a lot of fun! So check back often to see my progress & just what I've come up with.

HAPPY STAMPING & SCRAPPING!
KENDRA

0 comments: