Thursday, June 11, 2009

2010 New In Colors and Sneak Peek...


TIME FOR A SNEAK PEEK...
Today I wanted to share with you a sneak peek at what our new 2009/2010 catalog, out July 1st, has to offer. Every year I think it can't possibly get any better than the last...then I see the sneak peek, and I'm amazed.
So first of all I wanted to share with you...
NEW IN COLORS!


Rich Razzleberry

Soft Suede

Bermuda Bay

Crushed Curry

Melon Mambo

Dusty Durango
NOW SOME SETS AND A NEW PUNCH!




This cute set is called "Lots of Bots". I can't wait to use this set... It is so cute!








This set I am equally excited for. This set is called "Teeny Tiny Wishes". These are small sayings that fit into our new punch. (see below)







This is a new punch called "Modern Label".










This set is called "Animal Stories".














This set is called "Autumn Days".










This set is called "Circle Circus".
I hope your all excited as much as I am for this new catalog to get here! I am excited to share with you some of the new items in there. So in anticipation of the new catalog release, July 1st...keep checking back here each week to see some of the new items used in projects.
HAPPY STAMPING & STOP YOUR DROOLING!
KENDRA

0 comments: