Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday's "Stamp Set Spotlight"...

MAKE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN FOR THE "LAST CHANCE LIST" (use to be called "retired list") IN SECOND POST BELOW!

Today's Spotlight is on several of my favorite items Stampin' Up! has put on the retired/last chance list. The accessories (paper, inks, ribbon, punches) are only available while supplies last. The stamp sets you can get until the end of this month. So I wanted to share a few of my favorites and spotlight them one last time...






Any of the In-Colors are great! I have really enjoyed these colors this year.

This Snow Blossom Punch was one of my favorites! In fact I'm keeping it, because I use it every Christmas! You can get it for 50% off the regular price right now for only $5.48!



These carousel Notes are great for a different type of card. The are quick to put something nice together. My favorite thing was to stick two together with a brad and make a swing open card.





These Ribbon Origionals were so fun to use on scrapbook pages and cards. I especially enjoyed using this one with my Cheep Talk and Good Friends sets!






This was one of my favorite papers. I also enjoyed using this on scrapbook pages and cards with the Cheep Talk & Good Friends sets.




I am really sad to see this crafters tool kit retire! My son & husband even use it for small things on their fishing poles, around the house, and I have used it so much!!!



I LOVE ALL THE CORDUROY BUTTONS! But these two colors in Pacific Point and Kiwi Kiss were so vibrant and just jumped off my page or card!
















These next two sets were two of my all time favorites...right up there with Bugs & Kisses in my book! Zoofari is such a fun set. I loved making kid birthday cards with it. I stamped the open images in black and sent the birthday child crayons so he/she could color their own birthday card. This is a great set to use in the same way and have your child color their own scrapbook page background.





Wild About You I L-O-V-E-D using. The images are so nice and stamp so beautifully. My favorite was using vibrant colors with this set.

SO IF YOU SEE ANYTHING YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT...give me a call and place your order today, especially accessories. They tend to go very fast. The list is updated everyday, so make sure to check the last post below to get to the list. Thanks for letting me share and spotlight some of my favorites with you!
HAPPY STAMPING,
KENDRA










0 comments: