Monday, June 15, 2009

Lots of Bots & New In Color - Bermuda Bay...

Okay...like I promised last week, here is a sneek peek at one of the new sets called "Lots of Bots" and I also used In Color Textured Cardstock 8 1/2 x 11' - in Bermuda Bay. The ink pads I used were Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry. You will notice a new punch... it's called "Modern Punch". So did you notice that SU! will be carrying Textured Cardstock in the 8 1/2 x 11 size in just the In Colors. They also will carry the Markers in the In Colors - YEAH!!!
I have seen the new catalog being released July 1st, and I personally think it's the best one in the last 5 years. On Tuesday night I took my new catalog to our Demonstrator Meeting...and shared it with everyone. (I was the only one to get theirs so far) and I have to tell you...other demonstrators felt the same way I do. I can't wait to share it with all of you! There are so many terrific items, stamp sets priced nicely, birthday kits, etc. I can't say much more than that...
I hope you've enjoyed another sneak peek.
ENJOY! KENDRA

0 comments: