Sunday, July 5, 2009

June Club Demonstrations



So just thought I'd share with you if your not a member of one of my clubs, and remind you if you are...of the items I demonstrated this past month at our Card & Project Club, and at Scrapbook Club.


This was the gift everyone received this month. I also demonstrated this tag mage from Punched Scallop Circles.









This was a card that I demonstrated in both clubs. The idea came from my friend and upline, Sue Brown. It uses the retired Parisian Breeze Dpecialty DSP (I'm sad this one had to retire!), and also it used the Soft Summer Set from the Mini Catalog. I used chalks for a soft look.






This page was demonstrated in each of the clubs and highlighted the set "Just Beachy". I am SO glad I got this set. I LOVE IT!!! It makes the cutest cards and pages.














This page and card used a technique called Floating Water Color. I used a piece of Shimmery White CS and heat embossed in White the rose image from Fifth Ave Floral. Then using re-inkers, I water colored the roses.

It is a really pretty technique. The page I demonstrated at the Scrapbook Club and I even cut small pieces of the rose to give it a 3-D effect.











This page and card were our Make-N-Takes for both Clubs. Scrapbook gals made the page of course...and Card & Project Club made the card. We used the Classic Stars Jumbo Wheel in Real Red to run along the bottom of the page twice, and the card once. Then a piece of Ballet Blue Textured CS was stamped with the word Sparkle from the Warm Words set. Stars were punched out using the large & small star punches. Photo mats in Whisper White were added to the page and both had a Bashful Blue ribbon to tie it all together!

HAPPY STAMPING,

KENDRA

0 comments: