Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday's Spotlight & PPA Challenge...

PPA Challenge #6
This week's challenge is a Color Challenge. The rules are simple: create a card (or other project) using the following colors: Brocade Blue, Crushed Curry, and Ruby Red. If you do not have these colors, similar colors are certainly acceptable. Other neutrals are always welcome additions. The important thing is to play and have fun creating!

Friday's Spotlight ...

This weeks SPOTLIGHT is on the FABULOUS HOSTESS SPECIAL SU! is promoting along with the latest Mini Catalog! HOSTESS a workshop of $250.00 or more and you can choose ANY item (excludes the My Digital Arts Scrapbook Program and the Hostess Sets) for ONLY $10.00. This is a TERRIFIC DEAL since there are several bigger items in the mini catalog. So PLAN a workshop today with me and take advantage of this EXTRA SPECIAL hostess offer...it's the PERFECT TIME for you, your family members, and your friends to start planning your holiday cards!





5 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

Happy Hi Kendra! thank U for visiting my blog ~ Stamping with Serendipity ~ and leaving such a sweet comment, which has led me here to your wonderful blog! :) I love it when that happens! ;) I'
ve just recently became a SU demo (yes, right in the midst of all the excitement!) and it's my pleasure to meet other SU bloggers and participate in SU challenges.
Loved seeing your craft room pix! It always makes me feel better when I see others that have as much STUFF as I do. ;) I've added your blog to my Google Reader and will be back again! Smiles 2 U! Pam :)

Ann Schach said...

Way to incorporate the challenge colors, Kendra! Thanks for playing @ PPA and join us again next week!

Pals Paper Arts said...

Love how you stamped on the twill.

On behalf of the Pals Paper Arts design team, thank you for playing @ PPA!

Lisa Salkeld said...

Love the punch at the top!

Margaret Moody said...

I love your card, Kendra! Nice job with the challenge colors! Thanks for playing along at PPA! Join us this Thursday for our next sketch challenge!