Monday, September 28, 2009

Mojo Monday



Hi Everyone!
Thanks for checking in today to see what I came up with using the Mojo Monday Sketch. I hope you like it! I have had Christmas and the Holidays on my mind trying to plan ahead lately.
As a side note, beginning the First of October, my weekday blogs will be different due to some changes that have come down from Stampin' Up! and what content we can/can't put on our blogs. I will no longer be participating in the (3) weekday sketch challenges. But I am really excited to share with you more tutorials, project ideas, & card ideas. I am also working on some videos to share with you - so PLEASE check back for some new and exciting changes!
Thanks so Much - Kendra

p.s. - Sorry this post is so much later than my normal posts! My sweet husband surprised me by taking the day off and taking me out for an all day date!

0 comments: