Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Share...

Sunday Share is not sketches from Page Maps...but rather my August Club Demonstrations.
Many of you have asked when I was going to post these - so here they are, finally! These were our "On Time Drawing" prizes for August. These darling purses are made using the Top Note Bigz Die.


I also wanted to share a project that my customer and fellow stamper put together for gifts for teachers at her school for Halloween. These were made by the very talented, Lisa Ludeke.
Thanks Lisa for sharing these with us:)


My tree theme for August was based on "Back To School". I decorated my tree with "Pencils" made from life savors & a Hersy Kiss with corragated card stock and a punched apple tag. I also made larger apples using my different punches.

This was the card I demonstrated using our clear window sheets. The idea came from Dawn Griffiths another talented demonstrator! She used it with a Christmas set and I decided to use an everyday set! These are so cute, different, and very easy!


This was another card I made and used the Heat Emboss and Bleaching technique with an Aqua Painter Brush to lift the color from the cardstock. This is a very fun technique!





This page was an under five minute page...we are always strapped for time and sometimes have very very little of it for playing...so this page is a guilt free take 5 page!




This page was one of my favorite to demonstrate! It's an inter-active page with a cupcake that spins - otherwise known as a "Spinner Page'.







This was our Card & Project Clubs Make-N-Take.












This was our Scrapbook Make-N-Take page.

I hope you have enjoyed this Sunday Share and check back soon for other fun projects. Make sure to take time to play this week!

Happy Creating,
Kendra

1 comments:

Amanda Harbison said...

You must share with me how you did your fabulous 5th ave Floral card! That is gorgeous!