Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday's Project Idea...

For my project idea today I wanted to THANK Lisa L. for this GREAT idea! Lisa is a member of my Card & Project Club and she shared this idea with us when she made these for her friends at work!
I used a see thru paint can & crimped and shredded my Designer Halloween Paper to put on the bottom. Then added an individual cup of Caramel (decorated of course!) & added a Granny Smith Apple on top of it. I also added small cello bag filled with Candy Corns and Nuts for an extra added treat. I then made a small Halloween game using the Sweet Treat Centers Set and Sweet Treat Cups - both of these items are in the Mini Catalog. I punched holes using an 1/8" hole punch and borrowed some BB's from my son. You can't see the game in the paint can because it's on the backside - but I took a picture of it before I put it in the can for you. Then I decorated the lid and added a tag and ribbon to the sides. So cute and a really fun treat for this time of the year. This one was won by Amanda H. at our Southwest Demonstrator meeting last Tuesday. Hope you enjoy this idea - and thanks again Lisa!












2 comments:

Caryl Williams said...

OMG that game idea is sooooo cute! what did you use on the top leyer? It looks enclosed in something.

Kendra Richardson said...

Hi Caryl,
Thanks so much! I actually used a Sweet Treat Cup for the top of the game.
Thanks for looking!
Kendra