Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Share...

For my Sunday Share...I wanted to show you what I demonstrated in my Clubs this month and what the Club Members Gift and Make & Takes were. So enjoy and I hope these ideas help you out!


This was each Club Members Gift this month. These pumpkins are made by punching out (9) Round Tab Punches and adhering back to back until your pumpkin is complete. Super easy and cute. Just add a ribbon and some curled CS to complete. These would be darling name place cards for Thanksgiving Dinner.

This is an under 10 card. This means that you can complete this card in under 10 minutes...and let's face it, we are all strapped for time these days!

This is a cute Gift Card Holder. This is such a nice way to dress up a gift card during the Holiday season...better yet, make a bunch of the basic holders and then decorate as occassions come up!

This shows you the inside of the gift card holder.

This was such a fun page to put together based on a sliding card my friend & downline team member, Traci showed me. Make sure to check back Tuesday for the tutorial on this slider card.

This picture shows how to pull up on the slider card.

This is perfect for hidden journaling...or how cute would it be to place a holiday family picture on one side and have a Christmas note on the other to send to family or friends!

This was the 12x12 Make & Take page that my Scrapbook Club Members got to make.

I just LOVE this snowglobe and these CUTE snowmen!

My Card & Project Club members made a 6x6 snowglobe card.

This was an under 5 minute page. We always have scraps of designer paper left over from the previous years projects...so why not just cut strips a bit wider then your photo mats and layer them behind the mats for an interesting and really quick page!
Happy Creating - Kendra

0 comments: