Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday's Tool, Technique, or Tutorial...


Today it's a TOOL! I'd like to share an experience with you. The other day I needed a card and only had about 20 minutes before I needed to walk out the door to an event. I spent most of that time creating a beautiful card befitting the occasion...only to make a horrible mistake at the very last possible minute. I did not have enough time to restart my card and I wanted a very special card for the recipiant! So a thought came to my mind. My card base that I made the mistake on was Whisper White Card Stock. I thought to myself...I wonder what would happen if I took my Aqua Painter brush filled with bleach to that very small portion of the card where I inadvertantly got ink??? So I always have one of my aqua painters filled with straight liquid bleach for using it on bleached technique projects, and I tried to see if it would take away that ink. I was estactic with the out come - it took the ink right off and my card was as if it had never happened! So the next time you make a mistake and can bleach it out - try it!

Aqua Painter
#103954
Preferred Price: $16.95
This wonderful tool is versatile and easy to use, and works great with Stampin' Up! Watercolor Pencils, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Classic Stampin' Pads, and other mediums to pull and blend colors.
■ 2 painters included per package:12 mm and 15 mm brush sizes
■ Portable and easy to use
■ Reservoir holds 8 cc of liquid

0 comments: