Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday's Spotlight...

Today's spotlight is on...The big shot and Bigz Dies. I have made a couple of items below to share with you. Last night I went to an Ornament Exchange Party. So I decided that my ornaments needed to be in something or at least dressed up a little more! So I came across this idea on someone's blog (can't remember for the life of me!) and decided that that would be perfect. I also decided to make smaller versions using the smaller scallop die and give those to my club gals this month as their workshop favor. You can slide a gift card, money, or even a coupon for a friend, or loved one. Hang them on the tree for gift giving or tie one on a package and use as a tag!
I hope you enjoy and go create one of your own.
Kendra










Pictures of both! As you can see...I used discountinued paper. So many of us have left over paper from years past and this is a great way to be able to use up your stash.











These are the ones I took to the Ornament Exchange Party. There are tin snowflakes that I slipped into the pocket. This is Stampin' Up's! new Snowflake Punch this year.










These are the ones that my Club Gals are getting this month as their workshop favors! Just remember to slip a gift card, coupon, or cash in the pocket and give it to someone special!

0 comments: