Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Share...








January Clubs On-Time Drawing Prize






January Club Members Gift - Mini Valentine Card










PROJECT: Valentine Card using new glassine bags & Clear Love Bandit Stamp Set available in the Mini Ocassions







TECHNIQUE CARD: This Technique is called "Faux Silk". You stamp your image on tissue paper and then crinkle it up. Adhere it then to CS using SU! Glue Stick & turn it into a beautiful card!










CARD & PROJECT CLUB MAKE-N-TAKE: "Under Five" Card - which means you can accomplish this card in under five minutes. Each club member got to use this Sale-A-Bration Set "Happy Moments", in the new Clear version with our terrific Acrylic Blocks.







This page was demonstrated at the Scrapbook Club. It is an Under Ten page. I used the new Designer Series Paper Stack in the Occassions Catalog and a 12x12 piece of Taken with Teal CS. I also used one of my new favorite items..."Sweet Pea Stitched Felt Flowers", and adhered them dierectly over the flowers already on the page for a 3-D effect with Tombow liquid glue.




This is a fun page I demonstrated to the clubs this month. By using a wheel (the one I used was "I {LOVE} Love", and I wheeled it in Chocolate Chip Ink, and then on scrap paper I wheeled it in Real Red so that I could cut out some of the pieces to be able to highlight them. I also used the new set "I {HEART} Hearts" in Clear ($2.00 from every set ordered goes to Haiti Relief fund through the American Red Cross - see post earlier in week for more details), and also the new Epoxy Brads in Chocolate Chip & Real Red.






This is a close up of how I highlighted the wheel.








This page was the Scrapbook Make-N-Take page this month. New clubs are forming and will begin in March...so contact me to get all the details and put your name on the list! Happy Stamping - Kendra



0 comments: