Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday's Technique, Tool, or Tutorial...

Just a heads up that Sale-A-Bration ends tomorrow...so don't miss out on Stampin' Up's! Biggest event of the year and your chance to add some great tools & stamp sets to your arsenal of stamping and scrapping goodies for FREE!
Pick any item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog for FREE when you make a purchase of $50.00. Click HERE to shop now and have it delivered to your doorstep! It's so easy - and you get something for FREE.
Happy Tuesday - Kendra


P.S. - Stampin' Up! is offering 15% OFF the Starter Kit when you sign up to be a DEMONSTRATOR during March!!

You also get to pick out any additional FREE stamp set to go in your kit, and a FREE gift from me as well!

Go HERE to view what your kit choices are. I'd LOVE to have you as the newest member of my team - "You've Got Stamps"...

If you sign up on-line...you will need my password & it is - "scrapmom". Let me know if I can answer any of your questions @ skjj4richardson@msn.com

0 comments: