Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Card or Scrapbook Share...


Today I have a scrapbook page & a card to share with you. Yesterday we had alot of fun at Katie's workshop, and this was one of the pages I demonstrated, the card I just showed to everyone because of how easy it is to use on a page or a card! Katie got to keep the page I made there, and this is one that I made up ahead of time to show them what it would look like with a picture on it. This month is National Scrapbooking Month...so pull out some pictures and create some pages that you and your family will enjoy for years to come!

Happy Creating- Kendra


Page Recipe:
Kraft (12x12) CS
Bashful Blue CS
Pumpkin Pie CS
Travel Journal Designer Paper (Summer Mini Catalog)
Sentimental Journey Set (Summer Mini Catalog)
Rough Type Set (Summer Mini Catalog)
Star Designer Brads
Antique Brads Assortment
Night of Navy 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Linen Thread
Top Note Die & Big Shot
1" Circle Punch
Designer Label Punch
White Craft Ink
Night of Navy Ink Pad
Sponge
Mat Pack & Piercer
Adhesive & Dimensionals
Card Recipe:
Pumpkin Pie CS
Night of Navy CS
Travel Journal Designer Paper
Pumpkin Pie Ink
Night of Navy Ink
Mat Pack & Piercer
Natural Hemp Twine
1" Circle Punch
Vintage Brads
Dimensionals/Adhesive

2 comments:

kTb said...

Hi Kendra!
Found your blog, it's great!
I had a lot of fun making my mini scrap page yesterday!
Thank you for sharing your talent with us; You are so talented!

Kendra Richardson said...

Thanks Keisha! I am so glad you had fun - so did I, and I can't wait to do some fun things at your workshop:) Take care.