Monday, May 10, 2010

DON'T MISS OUT!


I just wanted to share with you something that I learned on Saturday while meeting with Shelli Gardner...
During the Q&A portion of the meeting, one of the questions was about retiring cardstock colors and meeting the demand. We were saddened to learn that the Brilliant Blue and Mellow Moss cardstock have already depleated in supply, and they are filling back orders with the Textured cardstock in the same color.
It is sad that some of our favorite colors that are retiring may not be available through June. We need to look at all the cardstock, ink refills, and pads as being "while supplies last" items.
So I would take inventory, decide what colors you must have before they are gone, and decide whether you want to order right away or take a chance that they may be gone.
Let me know if you want to place an order or you can go on-line HERE and place an order.
I also wanted to make you aware that several of you have been entered into my 50/50 club. To see if you have made the list...you can click HERE. (you'll have to scroll down)
Don't miss out on one of your favorites - Kendra

0 comments: