Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday's Spotlight...

It's a SET SPOTLIGHT today. The set above is from our Summer Mini Catalog and is called JULY FOURTH. It is a fun and cute set! You can see the scrapbook page & card below also use the RED, WHITE, & BLUE Wheel also in the mini. The last card I am sharing with you is from the same set - yep...you heard me. I like to find new and different ways to use my stamp sets & punches to really make my purchase/investment work for me! Such a cute card and the fireworks make such darling flowers.
Enjoy - Kendra



July Fourth Set
WOOD #118523 - $18.95
CLEAR #120063 - $14.95

Burst onto the scene of your Fourth of July barbecue with the dazzling images of star-spangled fireworks in this set. Whether its invitations, party favors or other décor, or a scrapbook layout dedicated to your family’s celebration of the land of the free, you’ll be showing some big time patriotism with these big bold symbols. Available both in wood-mount and clear-mount.
Set Quantity: 7

0 comments: