Friday, May 21, 2010

Spotlight On...


...some "Punch" fun! I wanted to share this cute project that I did with the Sun Catcher's group at my near by elementary school. Sun Catchers is a group of students who get together every month and make homemade cards for the staff and kids at the school. At the end of the year, I go and make a fun project with them as a treat from the teachers to them for their service throughout the year. This year was the first time there was a boy in the group...so I panicked a wee bit- because you all know how I like my girly things! But I scoured the internet and found an adorable card by another demonstrator, Dawn Griffith, you can view her card HERE. So I ran with the idea and the kids enjoyed making their (4) 3x3 cards and their "Trash Can" holder!
Thanks for stopping by today & have a terrific weekend - Kendra

0 comments: