Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday's Big Shot Idea...

I wanted to share with you today some cards I made with some Big Shot elements on them. I used my Texturz Plates to create some designer cardstock for a small element on each card. In the individual pictures below you can see a close up of the plates I used...a polka dot, a swirl, and a lattice grid. I ran larger pieces of cardstock through the Big Shot with the Texturz Plates and cut the size of strip I needed, then I'll have some left over for future cards. The stamp sets I used on this card are; Elements of Style and All Holidays. I also used Circle Rhinestone Brads & Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch. The colors I used are Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, and Pink Pirouette - (3) of our returning former In-Colors.
Happy Creating - Kendra




0 comments: