Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Share...

A Happy Father's Day to all the father's out there.
I wanted to share with you today what we made for my husband as part of his Father's Day gift. I got the idea & pattern from a talented demonstrator named Lynn Pratt & when I showed it to my kids...they were especially excited since my husband LOVES fishing so much.
So below you will find a darling "Tackle Box" & "Fisherman's Vest" card...complete with lure that they are going to give him today. I hope you have a terrific day!
Happy Creating - Kendra
Card & Tackle Box.
Lid Handle.
Inside the box the kids put fishing line, some fishing lures, flies, and some gummy worms.
A close up of the hinges. You will notice that I used contraban on these projects.
A darling card idea for Father's Day!


0 comments: