Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday's Big Shot Project Idea...



I have a card to share with you today...
I used the Card, Telephone, & Address Bigz Clear Die (page 207), the Beautiful Wings Embossilit Die (page 215), and the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (page 214).
I created the ruffled paper by spritzing my strip of my Greenhouse Gala DSP with water lightly and scrunching it up and the opening it up and playing with the folds and shape of it. I then used adhesive to keep the form on the back side and adhered it to my card. To help keep the folded layers on top down, I tied Linen Thread around the card, making a slit with my exacto knife in the spine of the card to put it the thread through.
HAPPY CREATING - Kendra





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,,,,i read ur blog,,,,,,,,,its nice,,,,,,hope u r enoying with this creativity,,,,,,may god bless u with all ur works to acheive a success