Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Digital Studio Project Share...


Today I have (2) Cards and (1) Scrapbook Page to share with you. All were created from scratch using the MDS Program in 20 minutes or less. MY DIGITAL STUDIO (MDS) is such a fun and neat program. The other day I had someone purchase MDS because she told me she had ordered something similiar from another company, but that it didn't come with any images. She found out that she had to buy them from the get go after purchasing the software and then download them. The great thing about Stampin' Up's! MDS program is that it comes with over 2,000 unique elements--stamps, embellishments, templates, kits, punches, Designer Series papers, card stock, borders, and more that you can start with right away. Then when new downloads come out - you can choose whether to purchase them or not...and it is so simple to download!
Let me know if you'd like to try this program out or learn more.
HAPPY CREATING - Kendra



0 comments: