Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Digital Studio Project Share...

CHRISTMAS IN JULY!
Did you know that with MDS you can create your very own Christmas Photo Cards. It's not to early to be thinking about that and it will save you time during the busy holiday season so you can enjoy more time with your family & friends. Simply create what you want in the MY DIGITAL STUDIO program and send the JPEG to a printing place. Make sure to allow for turn around time. When I sent mine to a BIG BOX STORE to be printed, I got (4) to a sheet and simply cut them with a paper trimmer when I got home - they also included the envelopes for a terrific price. SU! also has a terrific printing price point and the quality is super.
Make sure to check out this video HERE to learn more about the MDS Program. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out. It was so easy...I was creating the day I received mine!


0 comments: