Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday's Spotlight...

Today I wanted to SPOTLIGHT Stampin' Up's special for becoming a demonstrator during September to October 18th. You get this fabulous craft tote that is big enough to carry your paper trimmer and a 12x12 paper! I have seen this in person and it's just beautiful and very functional...perfect for workshops, clubs, and crops!

I also wanted to SPOTLIGHT the Southwest Stampers group. This is a group that alot of my sideline and upline and adopted demonstrator friends belong to. We meet once a month and discuss business, have a demonstration, and participate in a Make-N-Take & also a card/project swap for those who's like to participate.
Below are pictures from this past Tuesday's meeting.
Some of our group members. (L-R) Karen Reid (sorry I cut you off!), T Huggins, Sue Brown, Pauline (sorry I don't remeber your last name=(), Linda Smith, Cathy Huss, Mark Gray, Cathy Gray, Amanda Harbison.

(L-R) Sue & Teresa. Nancy Jones and Mary Fish were also there but I took these right before the meeting started and I missed them=(

Mary Created this great door prize which Teresa won.

It even had a draw!

This was what I demonstrated to the group (per Dawn Griffiths instructions on her blog - you can get there by clicking HERE) and it was also my swap this month.

Sue Smedley was in charge of our Make-N-Take, and we made these cute memo pads.

They held mini post it notes!

Card Swap Card
Card Swap Card
Card Swap Card
Card Swap Card
Card Swap Card
Card Swap Card
Card Swap Card
Card Swap Card
Does this look fun?
It is!
If you'd like to come to one of our demonstrator meetings...please contact me @ skjj4richardson@msn.com .
I'd love to have you join my "You've Got Stamp's" team!

0 comments: