Sunday, September 12, 2010

SUNDAY SHARE...


I wanted to share this fun idea with you. Often we forget that there are many different mediums that we can stamp on. I rarely stamp on Designer Paper...but have come to do it more often lately, especially since getting the "Newsprint" DSP.
The first thing I did was cut my layers of CS. Then with my BIG SHOT - I cut out a "Top Note" out of CS so that it would be stiff enough to sponge around. I then took my Baja Breeze Pad and sponged around the edges of the top note directly on top of the Newsprint DSP. I then used markers on my stamp image from the set..."Just Believe" and stamped it directly onto the center of the DSP.
I stamped my greeting onto Vanilla CS & punched out my greeting with the large oval, and also punched a scallop oval from Peach Parfait CS. I also used my Boho Blossom Punch and with Baja Breeze CS punched out a flower from it. I used my Cropadile to punch a large circle for the center of my flower. I used Early Espresso to ink up all my edges and assembled my card adding some crochet trim and a small rhinestone jewel.
Thanks for stopping by today!

0 comments: