Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday's Spotlight...

Happy Friday to you all!
Today's share is a simple ornament idea. I covered strofoam balls with glue that had been watered down a bit to make it easier to apply, and then rolled them in some clear prism confetti. While they sat to dry, I worked on punching the snowflakes and adding some glue & glitter to those and put them aside to dry. Then after everything was dry...I put them together. These were for a friends ornament party, so I added the ribbon and snowflake with a sewing pin, dipped the end in glue, and pushed it through the strofoam. I allowed some more time to let that dry...and you have a cute snowball ornament. Don't forget to add a punched image to your packaging & projects this season, or to anything you make!
*IDEA OPTION - Instead of ornaments...stick different sized covered strofoam balls in a bowl for a cute table decoration!
To see more punches...click HERE and visit my SU! On-Line Store - perfect for Holiday shopping!

0 comments: