Tuesday, December 14, 2010

UPDATE:

Hi Everyone!
Thanks so much for checking in on the blog...as you can see, I am behind. As soon as I found out that I was having back surgery, I made my list of everything that needed to get done before hand. Well it's now the night before surgery and I still have several items on my list that I didn't get to...and I just am not going to have enough time to get to them.
I'm sorry to say that my intention for "pre-posting" some blog entries is one of them. Ever since my set back over Thanksgiving weekend, I have had a difficult time sitting - thus I have not stamped nor blogged (I know...I know, you've heard me say it before and I'm going to say it again in hopes my dear hubby see's this - I WANT A LAPTOP:) How much easier that would make my life!
Well I want to wish you you all HAPPY HOLIDAYS and I'll be back stamping and blogging as soon as I can.
I have already started my plans for some Valentine projects in my head and have ordered some items from the new mini catalog which will come out in January!
Thanks again for being patient....I hope you'll have fun checking out the archives and past projects I've blogged about and hopefully you can find some inspiration there!
Thanks again & I'll be back soon!
Kendra

0 comments: