Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday's Punch Ideas...

So did you notice???
Today's post is NOT a Tool, Technique, or Tutorial. I thought this year I would focus on something that I really enjoy doing when I'm creating...incorporating my punches.
So this year I will share ideas with you on Tuesdays that highlight using our PUNCHES and punch art which is looking at your punches in a whole new way.
I'm excited to add this to our weekly line up and hope you enjoy!
I also wanted to point out that I punched the heart from our new GLIMMER PAPER which is making it's debut in our new Occasions Mini Catalog that is in effect starting today...make sure you click on the link to the right to view the mini and see what other fun stuff is debuting.
Below you will find information on the punches I used. Also...don't be sad about loosing Tuesday's Tool, Technique, or Tutorials...I will be spotlighting those throughout the year in my posts.




Small Heart Punch
#117193
$5.95
Jewelry Tag Punch
#117190
$10.95
Scallop Edge Border Punch
#119882
$15.95

1 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

pretty creation, great idea,
greetings, martina
x