Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Card or Scrapbook Share...


TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF SALE-A-BRATION!

If you haven't already gotten this set {BLISS} above...you won't want to miss out on it! I have REALLY enjoyed creating with it...I only wished I had gotten it sooner than I did:(

So make sure you have gotten the Sale-A-Bration sets you want before it's to late. You can place an order on-line or contact me...I have an order going in tomorrow if you'd like to be apart of it.

Happy Wednesday - were almost to the weekend - YEAH!



2 comments:

Stacy Royster said...

Great card! Check out my blog to see an award I have placed upon you!!

http://stacysstampinspot.blogspot.com

Rosemarrie Gonzalez said...

HI!!
Love your blog!! thanks for sharing!!

Rosemarrie Gonzalez
www.rosiescreativecottage.com